Microsoft Windows 10 has arrived. If you have Windows 7 original installed, you can get this Windows 10 for free. The automatic upgrade works fine on my laptop. I have DELL Latitude E6430 series running Windows 7 and now it was upgraded to Windows 10 without any problems. Microsoft provides another way to install Windows 10 prior to upgrade from previous version. You may download Windows 10 ISO and install it on your PC or laptop.
Here we provide the download link for the Official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO. You may burn this ISO and install it on your PC, Laptop or even virtual machine. But first, make sure your computer meets the following requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600 (higher strongly recommended)
To download the ISO, first you must install Media Creation Tool. This tool will help you to download Windows 10 and save it as an ISO file. Download Media Creation Tool below: