The new Mozilla Firefox 30 Beta 2 is now available for testing. This new Firefox browser 30 Beta 2 comes with some interesting features beside many bug fixes. For Linux users, you can test this Firefox 30 on your distribution. You can download the Firefox 30 Beta 2 package from the link we provided below this post.
Here are some new features found on Mozilla Firefox 30 Beta 2:
- A set of new improvements to the Firefox user interface (learn more).
- An interactive onboarding tour to guide users through new interface changes
- A redesigned and improved customization mode
- The ability to set up Firefox Sync by creating a Firefox account (learn more)
- Gamepad API finalized and enabled (learn more)
- Malay [ma] locale added
- navigator plugins is no longer enumerable, for user privacy
- Clicking on a W3C Web Notification will switch to the originating tab box-sizing’ (dropping the -moz- prefix) implemented (learn more)
Mozilla Firefox 30 Beta 2 for Linux