This tutorial is going to show you how to create or restore Mac OS X dmg file into a USB flash disk. In other case, we can create Mac OS X bootable flash disk with this method. I am using Trans Mac version 11.1 on this tutorial. Trans Mac is a Windows application that can be used to restore dmg files and create Mac bootable USB disk.
- Open Mac format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, dmg, dmgpart, sparseimage and sparsebundle files.
- Copy files to Mac disks and dmg images.
- Format for Mac and restore disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress and expand (convert to iso) dmg files.
- Built in media burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multi
1. Download TransMac from the official website. You may try this software for 14 days for free
2. Install TransMac on Windows
3. Insert USB disk and then Open TransMac. Right click onthe USB Flash disk and select Format Disk for Mac. Please note that this command will erase the entire disk and format it.
4. Once finished, right click on the usb disk again and select Restore with Disk Image
Browse your DMG file and press OK.