Deepin Music Player is a nice audio player which was made popular by Deepin Linux. This is the default audio player on Linux Deepin. For Ubuntu users, you can easily install this Deepin Music Player on your distribution. This tutorial is going to show you How to install Deepin Music Player on Ubuntu 14.04.
Here are some features of Deepin Music Player:
- It can be extensible with add-ons. The DoubanFM and Network Radio add-ons are provided by default and can be enabled in Preferences – Add-ons.
- It can be toggled to a minimal interface called mini mode.
- Adds playback support for audio CD and lossless formats (WAV, FLAC, APE, etc.).
- Supports conversion between different audio formats and Supports multimedia buttons.
- Supports playlists and equalizer.
- Original music management.
- Offers simple mode and full screen mode.
- Support multi-engine search lyrics.
- Support “panel Lyrics/Window lyrics” display mode.
To install Deepin Music Player on Ubuntu 14.04, open Terminal and paste the following commands:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:noobslab/deepin-sc
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install deepin-music-player
Done. You can now play your favorite music with Deepin Music Player on Ubuntu 14.04.
hey are you success yourself in order to install Linux Deepin Music on your Ubuntu 14.04. I’ve already installed and follow the same method but got the error: “deepin-music-player : Depends: deepin-ui (>= 1+git201209101328) but it is not going to be installed”
Do you know how to fix it?
try this command:
sudo apt-get -f install
Work quite nice! Except for the button at the menu bar didn’t work (no respond), do u have any workaround?