This short tutorial is going to show you how to install Nuvola Player 2.3.3 on Ubuntu 14.04. Nuvola Player is a web based application that will stream music from the internet music services such as Google Music, Pandora, Grooveshark, Bandcamp and many more. The new version of Nuvola Player 2.3.3 is now available with many new improved features.
New Features on Nuvola Player 2.3.3:
- Added donation bar.
- Player will show a warning when a missing plugin is detected.
- Added information about format support.
- New service Deezer.
- New service Bandcamp.
- Extensions: Almost all extensions are enabled by default.
- Notifications extension: Added support for actions and resident notifications.
- Last.fm extension: Added switches to disable scrobbling for particular services.
- Added a few keyboard shortcuts: Go back <shift><alt>Left and go forward <shift><alt>Right.
- Service selector is opened in a separate window and uses native GTK+ widgets instead of web view. GTK+ zoom level is respected and non-free screenshots are not loaded.
- User interface: Added option to prefer dark GTK+ theme.
- Context menu of a web view is populated with custom actions.
How to install Nuvola Player 2.3.3 on Ubuntu 14.04
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nuvola-player-builders/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nuvolaplayer nuvolaplayer-flashplugin