Good news for Nuvola Player fans. The new updated version of Nuvola Player 2.4.0 is now available for download. Nuvola Player is an open source graphical application designed to provide users with a simple interface for popular cloud music services, such as Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player, Deezer, Grooveshark, Rdio or Pandora. The new Nuvola Player 2.4.0 brings a lot of improvements, bug fixes. For Ubuntu 14.04 users, you can read how to install Nuvola Player on Ubuntu 14.04 here.
Please keep in mind that in some countries there are limitation which let some or all services on Nuvola Player cannot be used. For instance, here in my country (Indonesia) I cannot use Google Play, Amazon, Pandora services.
This Nuvola Player 2.4.0 brings the following updates onboard:
Google Play Music
- Version increased to 4.11.
- Removed broken Hide Google+ buttons feature, because Google changes the code too often.
- Service settings are applied instantly without reload.
- Fixed pause and toggle play/pause actions. (Closes: LP:1282346, LP:1321820)
- Added warning about compatibility issue with desktop notifications for Chrome. (Closes: LP:1314753)
- Added in-page navigation buttons. The buttons are inserted in the top bar next to the Google Play logo.
- Version increased to 3.2.
- Added in-page navigation buttons. The buttons are inserted in the top bar next to the rdio logo. (Closes: LP:1212167)
- Logitech Media Server by Steffen Coenen. (Closes: LP:1010973)
- This is my jam by Jan Vlnas. (Closes: LP:1310616)